Developing and Implementing an Outward mindset
Four tools to overcome a self-focused inward mindset and more consistently work with an others-inclusive outward mindset.
mindset change tools
Two tools to implement and sustain an outward mindset.
Three accountability tools to help individuals clarify their roles and hold themselves accountable for their impact on others.
Eight collaboration tools to help individuals and teams plan, work, and resolve differences more collaboratively and effectively.
Results and Outcomes
This course equips participants with tools that enable them to:
- Understand the two mindsets and their implications on results
- Assess the extent to which they are working with an inward mindset
- Change their mindsets to become more outward
- Re-conceive their jobs to make them more outward
- Hold themselves more fully accountable
- Report on performance in a way that keeps them working outward
- Work in a way that is more collaborative, fulfilling, and effective
- Positively influence others to change
- Address and resolve conflicts
Participants will learn to move from:
INWARD TO OUTWARD
- Tunnel Vision to Awareness
- Silos to Collaboration
- Blame to Accountability
- Stagnation to Innovation
- Low Moral to Engagement
Who Should Attend?
This course is appropriate for individuals who wish to:
- Deepen their understanding of Arbinger’s principles and apply outward mindset tools in their own lives and work
- Gain insight into the practical implications of Arbinger’s work within an organization
- Investigate the value of deploying Arbinger within their organization or team to initiate a larger transformative process
- Prepare to attend train-the-trainer courses to become an Arbinger facilitator within their employing organization
Please note: Arbinger courses are not for independent consultants or trainers. Attending this course does not give license to teach this content. If you are an independent consultant or trainer and have questions, please call us.